Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What my blog is all about

My blog is a chance for me to spill my guts about how I FEEL about everything that has been going on with my husband.  Blogging is much like writing in a diary.  I express my thoughts, opinions, concerns, and most of all my feelings about things that are going on in my life.  Doing this helps me cope; it helps me open up; and it helps me not keep my feelings bottled up to where I explode later.  This blog just so happens to be about the trials and tribulations that my husband and I have had to endure the last couple of years.  No matter who it appears I am blaming for his physical and mental anguish, of course I am THANKFUL to GOD that he is alive and am thankful that the doctors were able to save him.  The fact of the matter is that we put all of our trust and faith into doctors and hospitals.  We do not expect to come out of there with an illness that we didn't have when we first went in there because of  something that was overlooked! Casey is my everything, he is my world, and I care about his pain more than I care of my own!  Of course, people are entitled to their own opinions. If anyone disagrees with my thoughts and opinions, please keep to yourself and do not attack me personally; as this is MY blog about MY opinions, MY thoughts, and MY feelings.  And if it seems I am whining; well, so be it!  After all we have been through, we definitely have room to whine!

No comments:

Post a Comment